21 January 2006

Pink , pictureless, pesky, & soul of the blob.

I've decided to turn my pink yarn into a Yarn Girls sweater—Cables in Chamonix (I think that's what they call it). So, this:


plus this:


will eventually become a sweater I can't find a picture of...Which means that I've got two sweaters planned for the it's NOT a gift KAL. Um, I just have to finish making the yarn, so I can actually knit them. Jenn, here's the button again. I'm hoping that if you take it from here, you won't have problems uploading it. I've tried re-posting the original file and it worked for me. No "invalid format" messages came up.


I was so glad to hear that Jenn liked the button. I was afraid that I'd horned in on her button scene just to deliver something to her that she'd feel obligated to use without liking. Oh, well, maybe she is just being polite? I hope not!

And this is a cute, fun game (Katamari Damacy). I keep asking myself, "Why am I having fun play-acting as a digital entity that rolls things up into balls?" I don't know. It's just fun, that's all.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I like it, I really like it! :) And "stealing" it from you worked OK last night - I think it must have been something to do with the attachment that made it not work.
It's so cute!
Can't wait to see your new sweater! :)

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Jorth said...

I'm impressed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home