07 November 2006

old habits die hard (or not at all)


This is my current favorite lunch. An entire salad, created according to my tastes (by me) and containing not even one piece of lettuce. You can't tell, but this is about two pounds of roasted veggies (carrot and aspargus heavy, mmmmmm), broccoli, chick peas, cucumbers & etc. Why am I boasting? Because it only cost $3.81 -- after tax! It's sold by container volume and not weight. How cool is that? It lasts me through at least two lunches (and sometimes more). Am I cheap? YES! An old habit, but hey, I'm keeping it real. Less money spent on food equals more money spent on yarn.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger zebbiepie said...

That's a great lookin' salad!! Your place hiring?!

What r u knitting these days?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home