20 December 2007

Warning. You must be over 18 to enter this entry.

I did knit We Call Them Pirates. It was fun. I made the skulls and crossbones HOT pink! I made the rest of the hat a grassy green! Oh jeez, I'll have to give yarn details out after the new year because I don't remember what wooly yarn I made it from.

I didn't modify the pattern at all. I knit this months ago for my secret gift exchange pal!

gift in hand

woa now! hey, it's art, and it's hanging in a restaurant...it's not my fault!

knitting pals enjoying some delicious, quasi-local chocolates


Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I threw in a pair of thrummed mittens for my exchange pal too. I knit them from the Elizabeth Zimmerman pattern in Knitting Without Tears, adding thrums wherever it seemed reasonable. The main yarn was Rowan Kid Classic and the thrums were random woolly bits.

Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Hi...

Well, I've really done it this time. I've launched a professional organizing business. Hiring an organizer is a great thing for knitters (as well as for members of the general population)... an organizer can help you eeek out more minutes in your day, and more minutes equals more time to knit! Please visit me on the web, and sign up for my free newsletter: Organize Today.

www.organizedtherapy.com
...a professional organizer helping you to find creative ways to manage the tasks of everyday life at work, at home and at play.

I've already made the paper. Look here: http://www.readmetro.com/show/en/Philadelphia/20071227/1/18/

Please feel free to put a link to the new site on your blogs and web pages... the power of knitters in the blog world is awesome and would really be a great boost to this new endeavor.

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home